Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!

It has been a year since my last post. I deeply thank all of the Thinking Space readers. Some of you sent me emails or made comments asking when I would resume posting. I am deeply grateful to your enthusiasm to the site and my posts. In this year, I am going to resume this hobby and share with you my thinking and viewpoints of World Wide Web, Web Wide Web evolution, and the events on the Web.

What Thinking Space contributes might not be the first-hand news. But every post on this site must be the genuine thinking that you can hardly find anywhere else on or off the Web.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

adlin said...

Happy New Year to you Yihong. I think that many of your predictions for web evolution came true -(idendity/3rd generation platform/monetization etc through Facebook and IPOD/PAD applications). It will be very interesting to see how it all goes in 2011 and of course to read your new thoughts for the future!!!

Yihong Ding said...

thank you, Adam. It has been a while and quite a few things change. But we are moving forward. Wish you the best in this new year too!

Yihong