Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Meet me at TechCrunch50

Now there is only one week from the start of the TechCrunch50 conference this year at San Francisco. The conference is to help launch the best start-ups of the year in global wide by introducing them to the most influential VCs, corporations, fellow entrepreneurs, and press.

I will attend this year's TC50 event. I am interested in getting to know more people in the conference, especially if you are also a Thinking Space reader. So if you have planned to attend the conference, please feel free dropping me a mail (yihongd@gmail.com) or leaving a comment of connection method so that we may have a few minutes of chatting during the conference. Moreover, if you would be interested, I may introduce you a fascinating new service that might lead to the next generation World Wide Web (Web 3.0?).

See you at SF!

No comments: