Thursday, March 05, 2009

Web Science 2009 Conference in two weeks

Web Science 2009 conference is coming in two weeks at Athens, Greece. The theme of this year is "Society On-Line". It would be an exciting event.

I have a paper accepted by the conference. The paper is about the model of Web evolution that I have posted before in this blog. To be a formal academic paper, however, I have substantially revised the presentation of the model. Furthermore, I have also uploaded a poster to the conference. So if you are attending the conference, please take a look at the poster. Unfortunately, however, I cannot attend the conference in person due to the time conflict to the project I am working on at present. I do wish, however, that this conference be a great event to prompt not only the research of Web Science but also the evolution of World Wide Web itself.

No comments: